Vendor Link NC
North Carolina's new electronic vendor notification and registry system makes doing business with the
State of North Carolina a whole lot easier! North Carolina Division of Purchase & Contract
- Free online internet service for companies to do business with the state.
- Part of the NC Interactive Purchasing System
- Receive next day e-mail notification of procurement opportunities in your selected areas of interest.
- Publicize your company to state agencies, universities, community colleges, and public schools seeking
a wide range of products and services.
- Register and enter information online about your company that you update anytime with staff
changes, products, and others.
Visit Vendor Link NC:
Many more services!
Sign up today!
What You Need to Get Started...
- Personal Computer
- Printer (optional)
- Internet Connection
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (download from Purchase & Contract's web site)
Free Access to Computers
- Community colleges and many public libraries with access to Vendor Link NC and IPS
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center - (800) 258-0862
- NC Community College's Small Business Center Network
North Carolina's Interactive Purchasing System
- Provides immediate access to information and services for vendors and agencies on the internet 24 hours a day!
- Maintained by the NC Division of Purchase & Contract
- Vendor Link NC
- Listing of registered companies
- Listing of current solicitations
- Statewide term contracts
- Policies and procedures
- Category lists
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
- Current events
- Recycling information
- E-Mail lists of purchasers and much more
Questions About Vendor Link NC and IPS